With various taxes, fluctuating VAT rates and CIS to think about, managing your finances for your construction company can be time consuming and complicated.
There can be numerous trades involved in construction, which include:
With over 100 combined years experience working with the construction industry we understand more than most just how volatile your industry can be. At Mapus-Smith and Lemmon we’ll combine our expert knowledge with your specific needs to take the stress out of your accounting. Keeping you compliant and leaving you free to focus on running and growing your firm.
Your dedicated accountant is experienced in the construction industry and will help you to:
- Minimise the burden of tax and NI on your construction business
- Understand and manage your CIS, completing it for you or advising you on the best software for your company
- Prepare projections and budgets effectively so you can ensure there’s no bottleneck and reduce your tax liabilities
- Keep up to date and compliant by proactively giving you deadline reminders
- Understand your VAT liabilities including when to charge full or reduced rate
- Plan for sustainable growth and advise you on the financial element of your client contracts.