- RTI issues – Submitting P45 and P46 for 2012-13 There have been some issues identified in submitting these forms where the employer has already agreed to operate PAYE in real time. Read more »
- Charities: Reclaim Gift Aid Online From 22 April 2013, charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs can sign up to make Gift Aid repayment claims electronically. Read more »
- Looming deadlines Here we look at the various deadlines affecting you and your business in the coming weeks. Read more »
Experienced Chartered Accountants in West Norfolk
Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP have offices in King's Lynn & Downham Market and our partners are supported by a well qualified and experienced team of managers and staff.
We provide solutions to clients from many different business sectors but have extensive experience with clients from the Medical sector, Agriculture, Retail, Tourism, Solicitors, Manufacturing and the Construction industry.
Our services are tailored to the individual needs of our clients but include the following:
Our corporate services team offer statutory external and internal audits.
Annual accounts preparation and or regular management accounting reports.
Regular maintenance of your records.
Annual completion of self assessment tax returns as well as planning..
Real Time Information compliant payroll preparation and advice.
Advice, installation and training in respect of accounting systems.
All businesses, whether well established or new, are required by law to maintain accurate accounting records.
HM Revenue & Customs will charge penalties to businesses for inadequate records see http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/record-keeping/index.htm for further information.
Maintaining accurate and up to date records ensures not only compliance with the law but also enables business to assess their financial performance at an early stage and can identify potential problem areas and enable business owners to take appropriate action to improve profitability.
The provision of up-to-date financial information can also assist with access to finance and can often help improve supplier relationships.
At Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP our team can assist businesses with their record keeping requirements, and remove the worry and strain by:
- Maintaining accounting records on behalf of businesses
- Producing regular management financial reports
- Providing advice and training
- Installing and maintaining accounting software
Our bookkeeping services offer great value for money and you can be reassured that our staff are all fully trained and suitably qualified.
Regular contact with your accountant ensures that there are no surprises at the end of the year and enables early tax/financial planning to take place.