- The Budget March 2014 The Chancellor of the Exchequer delivered his Budget to Parliament on 19 March 2014. Years ago, the contents of the Chancellor’s red box were top secret: nothing was disclosed or discussed in advance. These days, the tax rates and allowances are announced in the... Read more »
- 2013 Mayor's Business Awards We were proud to sponsor the Mayor’s 2013 Business Awards and specifically Independent Retailer The Mayor’s Business Awards are the borough council’s way of publicly acknowledging outstanding business achievement and the contribution that business... Read more »
- December 2013 Newsletter In this issue we discuss the main ares of the Chancellor's Autumn Statement, National Insurance allowances, Universal Credit proposals and an update on Capital Allowances Read more »
Experienced Chartered Accountants in West Norfolk
Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP have offices in King's Lynn & Downham Market and our partners are supported by a well qualified and experienced team of managers and staff.
We provide solutions to clients from many different business sectors but have extensive experience with clients from the Medical sector, Agriculture, Retail, Tourism, Solicitors, Manufacturing and the Construction industry.
Our services are tailored to the individual needs of our clients but include the following:
Our corporate services team offer statutory external and internal audits.
Annual accounts preparation and or regular management accounting reports.
Regular maintenance of your records.
Annual completion of self assessment tax returns as well as planning..
Real Time Information compliant payroll preparation and advice.
Advice, installation and training in respect of accounting systems.
All businesses, whether well established or new, are required by law to maintain accurate accounting records.
HM Revenue & Customs will charge penalties to businesses for inadequate records see http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/record-keeping/index.htm for further information.
Maintaining accurate and up to date records ensures not only compliance with the law but also enables business to assess their financial performance at an early stage and can identify potential problem areas and enable business owners to take appropriate action to improve profitability.
The provision of up-to-date financial information can also assist with access to finance and can often help improve supplier relationships.
At Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP our team can assist businesses with their record keeping requirements, and remove the worry and strain by:
- Maintaining accounting records on behalf of businesses
- Producing regular management financial reports
- Providing advice and training
- Installing and maintaining accounting software
Our bookkeeping services offer great value for money and you can be reassured that our staff are all fully trained and suitably qualified.
Regular contact with your accountant ensures that there are no surprises at the end of the year and enables early tax/financial planning to take place.