- Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP sponsoring Mayor's Business Awards We are sponsoring the independent retailer award in the upcoming Mayor's Business Awards, supporting businesses in the local community. Read more »
- HMRC to shut down unused PAYE schemes HMRC have started to notify businesses with unused Pay As You Earn (PAYE) schemes that these schemes will be shut down if they have remained dormant for more than 120 days. Read more »
- Autumn 2013 Newsletter In this issue we discus VAT registration danger areas, claiming the cost of laundering uniforms, maximising your state pension and bring you up-to-date with minimum wage increases. Read more »
Experienced Chartered Accountants in West Norfolk
Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP have offices in King's Lynn & Downham Market and our partners are supported by a well qualified and experienced team of managers and staff.
We provide solutions to clients from many different business sectors but have extensive experience with clients from the Medical sector, Agriculture, Retail, Tourism, Solicitors, Manufacturing and the Construction industry.
Our services are tailored to the individual needs of our clients but include the following:
Our corporate services team offer statutory external and internal audits.
Annual accounts preparation and or regular management accounting reports.
Regular maintenance of your records.
Annual completion of self assessment tax returns as well as planning..
Real Time Information compliant payroll preparation and advice.
Advice, installation and training in respect of accounting systems.
All businesses, whether well established or new, are required by law to maintain accurate accounting records.
HM Revenue & Customs will charge penalties to businesses for inadequate records see http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/record-keeping/index.htm for further information.
Maintaining accurate and up to date records ensures not only compliance with the law but also enables business to assess their financial performance at an early stage and can identify potential problem areas and enable business owners to take appropriate action to improve profitability.
The provision of up-to-date financial information can also assist with access to finance and can often help improve supplier relationships.
At Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP our team can assist businesses with their record keeping requirements, and remove the worry and strain by:
- Maintaining accounting records on behalf of businesses
- Producing regular management financial reports
- Providing advice and training
- Installing and maintaining accounting software
Our bookkeeping services offer great value for money and you can be reassured that our staff are all fully trained and suitably qualified.
Regular contact with your accountant ensures that there are no surprises at the end of the year and enables early tax/financial planning to take place.